Tuesday, May 17, 2016

lost at the maze

                       LOST AT THE MAZE

Yay this is exciting I thought to myself.

This is my first time at the maze I was there with my uncle and auntie  until I got lost. I was sprinting toward the gold gate and then I saw this strong man. He said kindly come with me little boy and I did. I  was confused. He took me to my family and we drove to dinner. We went back to the maze and we played hide and seek. I had to be in . When I had to be in I felt scared because something furry was slowly moving around me. It was my dog. I said bad boy. After that me and my dog found everyone.

My goal was to put in better words and commas. I think I did put in better words. I need to work on my commas.
    

1 comment:

  1. wow damarco it sounded fun I think you need to work on more detail in your writing otherwise it is pretty good

    ReplyDelete